I’d like to believe we grow up with the love receive. The love we receive is the love we learn, and the love we learn is the love we think we deserve. Loving myself has been the hardest thing of all. It seems like an experiment to me, still, and I always thought that I already did love myself. Didn’t that mean to be selfish and to do things for me? In a way, yes. But there’s a deeper root self-love stems from and it has everything to do with self-worth.
Spring is officially here! I am over the moon, you guys.
- I was in my hometown to meet my dear friend Michelle from High School to eat some burgers and go shopping at an outlet. I got two lovely bags and great company. It did feel a bit weird to go back, though. I’ve had a love-hate-relationship with my hometown.
- I went to a Google workshop in Berlin on Onlinemarketing with my friends and it was pretty interesting. It was for free, too! If you’re German, there’s the link to their Learn Digital “Zukunftswerkstatt” where you can get a lot of certificates in different topics and sign up to free presentations / workshops.
- The bf and I went to Vienna for four days and had a lovely time. It was our first few-days-long trip!
- That same weekend we ended up going to a sports fair in our city where we came across a sword fighting club that simultaneously teaches self-defense. We joined the club on a Wednesday afternoon and I have to say it really made me feel badass, even though I’m so tiny. I’m thinking about going back!
- I went job hunting and apartment hunting and am currently still on it. I’ve had a couple of very good job interviews and just received my contract! I’m excited to say the least.
- I started writing on Book 4 alongside “Loopholes”… I couldn’t help myself from starting a new story, the idea of it just nagged at me until I started writing the first chapter!
- I’ve been going to the gym again now that I have more time and more motivation to go. I never regret a nice workout, honestly.
- I sold my Canon to treat myself to a pretty Fujifilm X-T100! Such a pretty gem with amazing quality.
- It was my sister’s birthday on the 25th and I planned a trip to Berlin with her for the weekend as a present. It was such a lovely trip and I will post about it separately soon.
- I am joining #Escapril on Instagram next month. I will be posting a piece of poetry/ prose or flash fiction every day in the month of April.
A new zine is out, my dears. This one’s about stories we tell.
stories of you and me. for everyone. this is to the people who we thought of when we wrote these stories and the ones who breathed these into life with the ease of a pen and the weight of a lingering emotion. a zine by me & friends. with notes from my phone + my favourite songs.