Current Skin Care Routine + Saviours
Who would’ve thought: I have established a skin care routine at last. Despite having changed seasons, typically a lot of things I’ve been using have stayed the same through everything. Today I’m sharing with you a handful of newer products that I’m sure I’ll be using forever.
As you may know, I’m definitely not someone who gets round to trying lots of things and I’m not an expert on knowing what I should or shouldn’t be putting on my face! So there’s been a lot of trial and error before I found these saviours that happened to work well on my skin.
Evening skin care routine
- Lancôme Crème Mousse-Confort: a comforting creamy foam cleanser for dry skin. Smells like rose and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. As it should.
- Daytox Hydrating H Serum: is said to even out your skin tone and complexion and prevents skin aging. I love using this serum, feels great on my skin indeed. Now that this is empty for me, I’ve begun trying:
- Hydro Boost Supercharged Booster: helps smooth away dry lines.
- Lancôme Hydra Zen Anti-Stress cream: anti-stress moisturiser. Easily absorbed, really soothes my skin when it gets irritated. Smells sooo lovely, too.
Morning skin care routine
- I use the Hydro Boost Supercharged Booster again.
- La Roche-Posay Contour Yeux Eye cream: for really sensitive eye area and dry eyelids! Was a life-saver for me when I got an allergic reaction and had super dry eye spots around the eye.
- Avène Skin recovery cream: amazing for hypersensitive and irritated skin. Saved me in this winter, honestly! I’m so happy this was recommended to me.
After that it’s on to the make-up. Staying hydrated throughout the day is so important for my skin as well. And stress plays a big role for its well-being. What does your skin care routine look like?0