My Goals For May
Additionally to writing about my activities and Favourites each month, I thought it would be fun to write about my monthly goals as well, as a reminder for me, and maybe a reminder for some of you. Setting goals is the first step to improving oneself – and that’s exactly what I want to do!
My goals for this month are:
- practice To Be Magnetic
- a better balanced diet
- do yoga in the morning to kick-start my day
- keep going to the gym often, as it helps my mental health as well as my physical wellbeing
- take walks around my city since the weather is better
- read more books I have lying around
- more digital detox
- actively do more things that make me happy instead of wallowing in my depressed episodes
- to always keep my place clean and tidy
- to minimise my spending to things I actually need! and save up properly for things I wish to have but can wait.
- push myself at work with more preparation
- finally get around to reading more of the books I still have laying around at my place
What are your small goals for the month?0