I don’t know whether it’s because I like to avoid places with many people or I’m just being lazy… but when I’m not in second-hand stores, I really prefer to do my shopping online. Nowadays everything seems a bit too chaotic spread across a huge store. Shopping online has made it easier for me to find specific things I need – and stick with just those things.
Why I prefer to shop online
- You can compare prices across the web.
- You can look through similar items and pick out the item you like most!
- You don’t have to wait in line so it’s perfect for the busy bees.
- You can create wish lists and save items for another time so you can take your time to think about the purchase.
- You can mostly send back the items that don’t fit.
Where I shop what
Mango + Zara: Office wear, Tops, Blouses,
Topshop + Monki: Bottoms
Second-Hand Shops + Vintage Shops on Instagram/online: Bags
H&M: Underwear, Socks, Bras, Basics, Pajamas
Muji: Clothing, stationary, bags
Amazon: Electronics, adapters
Where do you shop?
Do you prefer shopping in person or online?